Design by s167

Double Trouble at Serasa Beach




had another fishing trip early in the morning with only two of the crew, me and Aizat....Aizat picked me up at around 6.15am...and we arrived at Serasa Beach at around 6.45am...we were the only one's there at that time..we set up our gear and started casting without any delay...
Aizat was using his kirikan also...time passes by without any bite from our lures and kirikan...at around 8.30am, i was about to pack up my gear when Aizat's kirikan finally go a bite...and he got an ungah...after seeing Aizat's catch, i continued casting with a lil hope to get a bite...after a few minutes reeling and casting, i finally got a bite...i was tkajut from hearing my drag..sal i got my guard down..it gave a great fight but it finally gave itself in...
i was a bit worried that my line broke sal it was only a 12lb line...finally. my first catch using casting =) ehe...we continued on casting till around 9.30am and then packed up our gears and went home with a smiling face hehe....
i'm still not satisfied tho..until i beat Aizat's 3kg ungah ehe...our ungah for today is about more or less 1kg each...
more fishing trip to come.....

1 comments:

Stedi Zatt!

September 7, 2007 at 5:19 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

All Rights Reserved s167 © 2009