Design by s167

MJ rampage at Anduki

The Micheal Jackson of Anduki aka Ungah


Today the Fishbusters crew went for another outing at Anduki...well it was a rather short casting session there. We started casting off at about 4pm today...after setting our casting gears which kinda took a while haha its been a wyl since the whole crew casted...this tym we did in anduki hoping to catch sumtinn...after our gears are set we immedietly casted our lures...in this trip we decided to cast at different spots nt at our usual spots to round up and cast. Aizo and me tried at different spot... I actually tried on this spot near to the RC boat racing area...after a few casts, my line was pulled hard ...OH YEAH GAME ON....So many things came into my mind of wat it cud be...cud be a fish or cud be a croc haha yea iv tot of dat too coz of the powerful resistance that i was getting...this 'buster' gave me quite a fight... but eventualy it lost anyway...I reeled in quite a big Mangrove Jack...the sight of my MJ really got Salir's attention n he got up his ass to start casting even in his under-the-weather condition....about an hour after that, we all decided to pack up...well another nice outing for the crew with me this time with the catch...Guys lets plan for another anduki outing after the raya break...I hope we can even get bigger ones than this one I've caught today...Guys time for Barra-fighting...


*****Last but not least I would just like to wish everyone an advance Selamat HariRaya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir & Batin...enjoy ur Raya people....*****

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

All Rights Reserved s167 © 2009