Design by s167

Rock Marang Trips

Aizo's catfishes?

The Kerapu

The gelama


My my...Its been a while agian since I've updated this blog with sumtin...I was having some problems with my Memory card Reader and plus was busy too with Uni stuff..anyways...this is my update for 2 Rock Marang trips review that is overdue...we had a trip to Batu Marang again just before our break ended last week we decided to try our luck again at Batu Marang. It was the usual 3 of us, Aizo, Salir and myself. The guys were lucky in the last trip which resulted in a number of fishes caught by Aizo and Salir, that made me really keen to try my luck again at the spot...honestly i didn't actually think we might get anytin out of the spot on that night because it was raining in the afternoon but hey suprisingly I did caught a Gelama haha...at last this 'baby' added one more fish species to my list of fishes I've caught~~ The Shakespeare strikes again...haha...the guys Aizo and Salir came home empty handed that night but hey I would say it was another good trip for the FIsh Busters


The second trip to Batu Marang on my review, is the trip we had last Wednesday. The usual starting line-up again...We guys setted off from home at about 10pm coz Salir picked us up a bit late then scheduled...we went to Bandar as usual to get some live baits and in this trip Aizo decided to go with Kembura too as baitt....We arrive at Batu Marang at about 10.45. we went to our usual spot, launched our baits to the water...we waited and waited...after a while of changing our baits and recsting and a series of lost baits I would've broken silence that night with a ketambak...for its small size it felt heavier to reel in as if it was a 3kg Kerapu or sumtin...being able to see it floating on the the water surface you would also question this of how this small 'guy' could put up a larger force than it should...the fish was lying on its sides as if it was dead as i still tried to reel it in coz it was still a bit hard to reel in. Eventually I realised the problem, another fishing line was entangled with my line and it was keeping me from easily reeling in that Ketambak...unfortunately, my line snapped because of the extra line and yea I lost the Ketambak..."Lost Fish, Line Break" fisherman's bait style haha...that was tough luck...I rigged up a new hook then recasted...it was disapointinh tho...not more than 15 mins after that AIzo's rod got signalled the bite of a fish and he rushed to reel in this BIG WHOPPER...man.was that Kerapu big...he landed that 1kg Kerapu in which he thought it was another fish coz usually Kerapu won't put up much a fight like that....well who says kerapu can't give a tough fight like an Ungah....haha NICE CATCH DUDE....Me and Salir came back empty handed this time and yea sasak ku eh putus line ku, nmpak dh ampai2 atas air Ketambak ah The climax of that night well for me was Salir's 'Leap of Hope' as we have named it...if any of you guys are lucky to see this special move by Salir you would know what Me and Aizo were laughing off our assess about HAHA.''if you're lucky you would see this move when Salir gets a bite from his rod and the bells rings HAHA...Yes Ril extend your legs to the stars above HAHA...We guys wrapped the for the night at about 230am...ANOTHER SCORE FOR THE FISHBUSTERS at BATU MARANG.....CHEERS people....

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

All Rights Reserved s167 © 2009