Design by s167



A beautiful day at Serasa beach..w no one around but me..i was a loner...a lone buster....it was up to me...Aizo..to cherish the fishbuster crew...i've prepared evrythin from home...kirikans, kembura, hooks...den left off at 6.30 Am....as i arrived at serasa strangely der was no one der but me...lucky me hehe well i thot i cud hav all d fish but looks like i caught nuthin...yet...i waited for like half an hour until one of my kirikan got pull from d end of d line like crazy...so i pulled my line and found out d culprit was indeed an ungah...bt it was not rily dt big..about half a kilo....it was about the length of my foot...i was alone so i took d pic by myself hehe... after dt der were no bites so i went home..until den..next tym hopefully a bigger MJ...

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

All Rights Reserved s167 © 2009