Design by s167

mangrove jack agennnn



olryt guys wyl waiting for mirul to update on our last fishing trips leme update on my catch first hehe...today (friday,21/09/2007) me n my bro razi went fishing at serasa morning around 6ish....at first we din have any bites...then d person who was fishing at the far end of the rocks caught the first ungah...oh how i was jealous...i even helped him get his ungah which was dropped from his hands n went into the rocks..luckily my arm is long mun nda puteh mata buiiii...den after i helped him i noticed my kirikn was tight..so i pulled my line n i knew der was sumthin..n without a doubt i caught the MJ...it is 1.5kg same as salir's catch last serasa trip(sory salir aku level ungah mu hehe)..after dt about 9.30 we went home with a smile on my face hehe... dun wory anglers ur tym will come walau tym puasa ani hehe..cheers!!!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

All Rights Reserved s167 © 2009