Design by s167

short update...

just a short update..its been a while since the blogs been updated...well the other crew just finished their exams and will start fishing anytym soon ehe...

but i'll still be MIA for the time being guys ehe..my finals are coming up and just finished up my final presentation for my library system..evetho there were some errors in the program during the presentation...but all in all, it went fine ehe..

bh guys aftr my finals trip to the fish farm again ehe...na jua ku mau alah tu dpt slungsong ah hehe :P~...thats all from me now..and for the ppl who are waiting for their badges..please be patient..and i'll start doing it after my finals =)


ezyrewards - free domains, ipods, vouchers and more
Click on the banner and help us get our own domain name...your help will be much appreciated =)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

All Rights Reserved s167 © 2009