Design by s167

Casting at Pengkalan Si Babau

last Wednesday...we went on another fishing trip to Pengkalan Si Babau in Mentiri...went there around 4+...after my class picked up Mirul and Aizat...jln trus to the fishing spot...

upon arrival...we started casting without any delay...we didnt caught anything there tho...was a real dissapointment...the end result was me getting wet after trying to save my lure hehe...i was wearing slipar...so kasut c Mirul kana antam by me...hehe...ur kasut was a life saver Mir hehe...

Aizat tried out his new rod and also his bait caster reel...but he hasn't got the hang of it...only the line got tangled up on the reel...keke...keep working on it Zat...sure you'll get the hang of it...


Aizat in action with his new equipment

trying to save my lure...hehe

the fishing spot at Pengkalan Si Babau

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

All Rights Reserved s167 © 2009