Design by s167


Hey there guys...tym for my updates on my fishing trip to anduki hehe...i left from my place at 11.30AM and arrived at lumut around 12.30 hehe speed demon biasa lah...nways stopped by at my gf's place skjap for some drinks...den at 1pm mkn sushi d excapade sna sory to wet ur taste buds guys hehe....den after sushi we went back to my gf's place rest for a while then at 4 pm went off to anduki along with gf's sisters...at first i was dropped off at anduki wyl my gf bjln kjap...den d casting begins..at first no luck with my 30lb braid..so i decided to change it to my 12lb line...still no luck...after 1hr plus i met up with my gf rupaya smpai sdh drang anduki hehe...den wyl they were resting i kept casting untill...something bit my lure...there's no mistaken it...its a FISH!! after about 10mins of fighting finally i managed to land the 1kilo mangrove jack...sory bout d pic quality guys bt to estimate it its about the size of my 2 hands (not arms hehe)....after the fishing trip its tym to go home...well at least not empty handed hehe...to my dear salir n mirul...dun give up hehe;P

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

All Rights Reserved s167 © 2009