Design by s167

Early morning fishing

went fishing tadi pagi with Aizat and his brother, Razi...i woke realy early tadi at around 4.30 plus if i'm not mistaken..sal slept early last night...lalah after got home from Miri ehe...nda g sadar i was KO'd dmlm ehe..

well i was waiting for Aizat sal he said we will jalan at 5.30...tungu punya tungu...i fell aslp again and woke up at 6.00..trus check my hp to see if Aizat ada misscall or not..but nada jua..i thought nda jd..den nda batah a2 ada cha msg aha...so got up and waited for him outside....my mom thought i wasn't going to college today sal i was holding my fishing gear...i told her it was a holiday today...sal she was knocking my nieces door..kan bangunkn dorng for school hehe...

after Aizat pick me up..we went straight to Pantai Serasa..but had a stop first arh filling station..smpai at Serasa..bnyk orng dh fishing that tym...we set up our kirikan and our casting rod started casting without any delay hehe...we casting from 7am till around 10am..but we didnt caught anything except for Razi..he caught an Eel(ikan belut) with his kirikan..well actualy it got tangled with the line ehe...

i already packed my gear early at around 9.30 sal it was getting too hot and i was also very thirsty at that tym ehe...so i just sat on the rock and put my feet into the cold sea water ehe...it cooled me down abit but didnt made my thirst go away tho ehe...

finally we went home but stopped arah kadai kaling to buy drinks dlu ehe...after this gonna continue my slp maybe ehe...




0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

All Rights Reserved s167 © 2009