Design by s167


Hello peeps wana update on our fishing trip today.....today we went off early only me n salir..we're still missing one crew due to tortures of the examination..gudluck mirul...so nway...we went to Serasa at 4PM....it was not quite sunny so nda pedah tani bawa payung ah haha..

as usual we set up our kirikanz...oops..i mean both my kirikan (salir borrowed mine hehe) n cast it away.....i brought my fishing rod as well n setting it up w a leader...bt it will b different...i used a dead prawn..stole from d freezer (sory mom)...so i used it n cast it into the open water..we were jus waiting for a bites from our kirikanz..i was rily concentrating on my kirikan bt when i turn my head left to cek my rod it was bending like crazy...almost like a 'U'....so w/o delay i ran n grab my rod n started reeling it in....and at last it was a kerapu....not quite big only about half a kilo bt making my rod bending like dat it rily is a strong contender...

well not long aftr dt salir got a bite on the kirikan..the pull was strong so he pulled bt to no avail the culprit got away..possibly another ungah for salir bt tough luck mayts hehehe....better luck next tym salir....

so we kept fishing until our bait ran out so its tym we go home....once agen another great fish buster fishing even tho we only caught one bt enuf to put a smile on our faces...GO FISH BUSTERS!!!!!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

All Rights Reserved s167 © 2009