Design by s167

Busting at serasa


It was a beautiful wed morning...perfect tym to fish especially aftr d exams are over...at first me n my bro razi went to serasa beach around 6.30 we reach der...actually i was waiting for salir bt i ges he overslept..c'mon man where's ur fishing spirit hehe...so w/o any delays i set up my 'kirikans' and hook d kemburas den cast it away..i wait n wait...n finally caught an MJ of about 500-800 grams....quite not d usual of wat i caught...bt nway...finally about 9ish Salir finally showed up...

w/o any delays salir jus giv out his usual excuse of sleeping late n borrowed my kirikan...n den jus after about 15mins his bait was taken....it is no doubt dt judging by the 'pull' it makes it cud be an MJ....a BIG one!!

so Salir...together w my help...pulled n pulled d line n finally...no mistaking it...an MJ....alas!! Salir w his smiling face :-)

the MJ caught was about 2KGs....but hey man..ur in a long way to go in reaching my 3kgs haha..after about 10 we all left due to insufficient kembura...at least we're happy to catch sumthin rather than nuthin....

once agen congratz fish buster Salir for taming d "vampire" of Serasa beach....

P.S. I helped him hehe

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

All Rights Reserved s167 © 2009