Design by s167

Its seems a long time since I've updated our lott here... I've been busy anyway battling through papers in the exam, and heck I was the last to finish anyway, but hey I'm back to update with anything I can...Exams over so its Fishing time... We've actually done a lot of fishing trips eversince the exam ended but several of our trips ended in no catch at all probably due to the weather or probably the fish were floundering somehwere else or probably the fish were simply not hungry haha which ever reason makes you happy...anyways...my update this time is about the crew's trip yesterday to anduki. We decided to make a change in our anduki trip this time by going there early in the morning and not simply casting with our artificial lures but this time back to the conventional live bait fishing...hehe btah dah nda...we left bandar at about 7 am, with Aizo's bro, Razi tagging along with us this time. We arrived at Anduki at about 830 making a stop on the way for supplies. And yea we actually got our live prawn baits earlier the day before yesterday. Upon arriving we went to this spot where we usually fish using live baits, its a good thing we went there earlier, otherwise this spot would usually be filled with other people trying their luck too.
First fish of the day
My second Lauk putih
This has to be the Whopper of the day I might say
The crew in action

Rods were set up and baits were casted out into waters. We waited and waited. The day was getting warmer, yet still no rings from our bells...so we decided its time for or big 2 duels along the sound of Paula Deanda's song while further awaiting of the ruckus on the sensors to spring ourselves into action. The long awaited for signs finally came when occasionally our rods were tugged as we see our lines getting either lose or our rods were simply pulled by something causing them to bend which happened on one of Aizo's rods. Moments later, Aizo signalled to me that one of my rods probably have something on. I tried my luck and reeled it in, and yes this time there was something. I reeled in one Lauk putih, well thats a start. This really got everyone's spirit. Aizo's bro, Razi didn't join us using live baits instead he travelled light trying his luck casting on several spots on the park. Soon came another tug from my other rod, I reeled it and again another Lauk putih... More anticipation was brought to the atmosphere after y when Razi, came back to us whoa with a nice Barracuda from casting somewhere not far where we were deploying our live baits. Despite the day getting blazing hot by time coz it was almost 12pm, with our fishing spirits we held on with much hopes of catching bigger fishes. Aizo and myself from that moment set up our casting gear and it was time for us to try our luck by casting. But eventually, we came off dry, not a single tug or ring from the bells and even our casting rods. As soon as the live baits ran out, we packed our gear up and finally decided to head home. We finished the trip at about 230pm. Everyone was tired and sleepy. I would say its a good trip at least fishes were caught, even if I was hoping for bigger fish. Well congratz to Razi, with his first very own fish with his casting gear. I would say his Barracuda slayed by his lure would be the highlight of the day. There would be more trips by the crew in the future. It was fun guys, haha especially with the Paula Deanda song, even the fish like it. hehe....

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

All Rights Reserved s167 © 2009